Gold Member Since 2012
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Yuxing Machinery Equipment Technology Co., Ltd.

Mattress Cutting Fabric Machine, Cutting Panel Machine, Cutting Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Auto Mattress Cutting Panel Machine, Yuxing 800rmp Lock Stitch Quilting Machine for Comforter Quilts Duvets, Yuxing Industrial Multi Needle Quilting Machine, Machine Quilting Bedspread and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product related machine Auto Mattress Cutting Panel Machine

Auto Mattress Cutting Panel Machine

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 Set
Production Capacity: 60set Per Month
Transport Package: Exporting Packing
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: CM94
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: Yuxing
  • Origin: China
  • Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000
  • Cutting Speed 5m/Min: Size: 3450*2890*2155( Mm)
  • Specification: 3450*2890*2155(mm)
  • HS Code: 980878412
Product Description
Cutting Machine

Slitting ,Border cutting, Crossing cut


Functions
Parameter: (Unit mm)
Thickness: 3-80
Weight: 1000kg
Trim Margin(Border cutting): 800-2500
Slitting: 160-2500
Crosscut: 300-2400
Speed of cutting: 5m/min
Power: 1.5KW
Rated voltage AC: 380V/50Hz 220V/60Hz
Dimension: L*W*H 3450*2890*2155
Length of feed-out board: 2440

Auto Mattress Cutting Panel Machine
Terms:
Delivery date: Delivery after 3 days when received 100% TT payment
Payment terms: Deposit 30% by T/T, the rest 70% by TT before delievery
Packing: Export packing.
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Bright Ho
manager
*From:
To: Ms. Bright Ho
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now