Gold Member Since 2012
Audited Supplier
Dongguan Yuxing Machinery Equipment Technology Co., Ltd.

Cutting Panel Machine China, Bedspread Cutting Machine, Mattress Cutter Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Textile Cutting Panel Machine China, Mattress Non-Shuttle Quilting Equipment (YXN-94-3C), Multi Needle Quilting Embroidery Machine with Ce, ISO Certification (YXH-128-50.8B) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product related machine Textile Cutting Panel Machine China

Textile Cutting Panel Machine China

FOB Price: US $15,000-20,000 / Set
Min. Order: 1 Set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Set US $15,000-20,000/ Set
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 60sets/ Month
Transport Package: Exporting Packing
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: CM-94
  • Application: Mattress Padding Fabric Cutting Machine
  • Type for Fold-bending Machine: Mattress Cutting Machine
  • Automation: Automatic
  • Size: 4000*2890*2155: Cutting Fabic Speed; 5m/Min
  • Specification: 4000MM*2890*2150MM
  • HS Code: 89004233
  • Type: Mattress Fabric Cutting Panel Machine
  • Type for Cutting Machine: Computerized Mattress Fabric Cutting Panel
  • Certification: CE, ISO 9001:2000
  • Condition: New
  • Trademark: Yuxing
  • Origin: China
Product Description


Textile Cutting Panel Machine China

Model: CM-94



Parameter(Unit mm):

  Thickness  3-80
  Weight  1000kg
  Trim Margin(Border cutting)  800-2500                                                                        
  Slittering  160-2500
  Crosscut  300-2400
  Cutting speed  5m/min
  Power  1.5kw
  Rated voltage(AC)  380V/50HZ  220V/60HZ
  Dimensions L*W*H  3450*2890*2155
  Length of feed-out board  2440
 



Function

1. Cross cutting
2. Trim Margin (Border cutting)
3. Slitting
4. Working with quilting machine and aslo can cutting fabric independently



Terms

Delivery date: Delievery after 3 days when received 100% TT payment
Payment terms: Deposit 30% by TT, the rest 70% by TT before delievery
Packing: Export packing




Company information

Our company was established in 2002,is specialized in manufacturing computerized multi-needle
 quilting machine,cutting machine and bobbin winding machine,more than 10 kinds of products.
 
It passed the ISO9001 Quality Management System,and was honored as "Private Scientific and 
Technological Enterprises" by Dongguan city Science & Techonology Bureau and Dongguan City 
Intellectual Property Bureau.Yuxing machines get a high credit standing at the correlative industry.
 
We always insist the tenet of "Honest Business,Credit First".In the condition of fierce competitive 
market,we make progress and get innovation constantly.We firmly believe high quality and good 
service are the best support for users' trust.


Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Erin Lee
sales
*From:
To: Miss Erin Lee
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now